Sabina


                     
Age
20
Birthday
12/31/1993 (Capricorn)
Eye Color
Hazel
Hair Color
Brown
Height
5' 7" (170 cm)
Weight
112 lbs (51 kg)
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Religion
Russian Orthodox






Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Student
Drinking
Socially
Smoking
No
Level of English
Intermediate
Other languages
No
Lives in
 Ukraine
 The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
herself






Character
As for my character, I think, I am a calm, well-tempered person and rather modest. I am not sure but my friends say that I have good sense of humour. Actually, I love telling jokes and making my friends smile. I am quite sociable and talkative and I like being around people. I have a lot of friends and acquaintances. But sometimes I have those swings of mood when I feel sad and want to stay alone for some time. I think that’s quite OK because everybody has such moments. I like everything positive and when I have some problems I always try to find positive moments in them. I like to help people around and see how they become happy.
Interests
As for my hobbies, I enjoy skating in winter and roller-blading in all the other seasons. It is a good way both to relax and to keep fit. I love having a good time in such a way with my family. I like reading very much. Books, magazines, almost everything what I find interesting. I like meeting with my friends and spend time together. And of course I like music! I like different styles.

Her Type of Man
I am looking for a nice, reliable man, who is honest and sincere. Who is slightly impulsive, with sense of humor, kindness and respect. Who takes life, world and other people as they are and who is able to get the best out of life. Who is mature enough and is not afraid to make serious step in life. Who does not play games and who dreams about real, wonderful family, based on love and respect.