Ilona

                     
Age
21
Birthday
03/18/1993 (Pisces)
Eye Color
Brown
Hair Color
Black
Height
5' 7" (170 cm)
Weight
121 lbs (55 kg)
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Religion
Christian





Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Student
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English
Intermediate
Other languages
No
Lives in
 Ukraine
 The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
herself






Character
I am the one who is an embodiment of several women in a meantime. Hot, passionate and confident vamp - this is the first impression you get looking at my profile. But this is only one of my sides. At home I am, as they say, real domestic goddess, who are romantic, tender, weak woman. I am not looking for a better life abroad but for the best man for me.
Interests
I like walking on the open air and take sunbaths. I am dreaming to learn English. I like beautiful things and beautiful people. I believe in love and in a happy family and it is the most important thing fro me.
Her Type of Man
The French say: “Mon ami, mon amour”, and they know the sense in love! I am looking for a man who can be a lover and a friend at one time. I am looking for a man whom I will make happy, a man who will see the world in the same colors as me, who will take my hand and lead me though all my life, all the moments, every minute. Do you think you can do it? Prove me! As for me, ideal relationship is relationship where there are love, respect, understanding and support.