Anna


                     
Age
22
Birthday
11/27/1991 (Sagittarius)
Eye Color
Blue
Hair Color
Brown
Height
5' 9" (175 cm)
Weight
121 lbs (55 kg)
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Religion
Russian Orthodox



Level of Education
University (unfinished)
Occupation
Model
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English
Intermediate
Other languages
No
Lives in
 Ukraine

The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
herself


Character
I am an active lady. I am a very romantic, sometimes naive, sincerely and very sensitive lady! I am open-minded, family-oriented, I am very kind and I always support people and I am always there when they need me. I am a reasonable, reliable, very direct and ambitious young lady full of energy and interest to life.
Interests
I like to visit cinemas, theaters, and museums, because I really like art!I like to go out with friends, to watch movies, to read some books.I like yoga, tennis, swimming and jogging. I try to keep myself in shape and don’t forget about healthy way of life. I like to cook and I guess that is my hobby too.
Her Type of Man
I am searching for a man who is confident, who knows what it means to become a defender of his own family. I hope to meet a serious man, but who can be gentle, kind and romantic. I hope he will have a good sense of humor.