Valeriya


                 
Age
20
Birthday
04/12/1994 (Aries)
Eye Color
Brown
Hair Color
Black
Height
5' 7" (171 cm)
Weight
119 lbs (54 kg)
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Religion
Other


Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Lawyer
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English
Advanced
Other languages
No
Lives in

 Ukraine
* The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
herself

              
Character
I am family oriented. I am very loyal and honest, very easy going and always find a contact with people very easily. I like making pleasant surprises for my close people.
When I am in love nothing else exists for me, I will give everything to my man, in return I ask only love and respect.

Interests
I love sports. My whole life has been connected with sports and active lifestyles. Every day I run at least 10 kilometres. I love to dance, sing. I love to have fun and stay in a good shape. I love listening to music, going out, reading, sunset, animals and of course my family.
Her Type of Man
dream of a man, who will be able to understand me and share all my interests. I want to meet a sincere man, reliable and honest, someone whom I’ll trust absolutely and with whom I’ll feel myself protected.