Margarita

                     
Age
21
Birthday
03/11/1993 (Pisces)
Eye Color
Blue
Hair Color
Blond
Height
5' 6" (167 cm)
Weight
114 lbs (52 kg)
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Religion
Christian





Level of Education
University (unfinished)
Occupation
Manager
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English
Intermediate
Other languages
Russian
Lives in
Ukraine
The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
herself






Character
Need somebody to warm me with true LOVE! For me the important thing in a man feel a deep emotional and spiritual connection. This creates a mutual understanding is the basis of respect, which creates a sense of security and confidence in a partner.
Interests
I like go to concerts, write lyrics, be on nature. i dream to travel around the world. I like to dance, sing, meet with friends.
Her Type of Man
I see my man as a loyal, honest, and true to me. He will be a part of my heart, my soul and takes up all my thoughts. I look only serious man.