Vladislava

                     
Age
22
Birthday
07/12/1992 (Cancer)
Eye Color
Blue
Hair Color
Blond
Height
5' 8" (172 cm)
Weight
119 lbs (54 kg)
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Religion
Christian





Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Veterinarian
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English
Beginner
Other languages
No
Lives in
Ukraine
The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
herself





Character
I am often called an angel by my friends - even though I dont have many good qualities the angels seem to posess)) I dont think that is because I look like I can be painted on the icon either - but because I am always there to help to my close people in difficult situations.. In my opinion your friends and relatives are the biggest value in life. I try to make people life better with warmth - and ease thir pain with compassion if that becomes necessary. I like active way of life - especially if I have someone who shares that passion with me. I see my life as a puzzle - that consists only of good moments.. you just need to know how to put them together in a correct way)
Interests
I love sports- swimming, jogging and tennis.That is why I like summer very much.. Besides - that is a time when I can put on my bikini)). I like to make different kind of styles and outfits for me. That is my way of self expression. I love classical European literature and arts of the Renascence period. It inspires me much.

Her Type of Man
Such virtues as experience and wisdom and exact knowledge of what does he want. I had my experiences in my previous relationships - and I learned a lot from them. I appreciate the ability to be compromising in relations and to listen to your partner. I will give much warmth and care to my life partner... and I get really sad when I feel no response. I would like to be with a man who would like to spend 24 hours a day with love and passion and thinking about loving person. I really do not ask for much just to feel love))