Karina

                     

Age
26
Birthday
08/02/1988 (Leo)
Eye Color
Green
Hair Color
Brown
Height
5' 6" (167 cm)
Weight
114 lbs (52 kg)
Marital Status
Never married
Children
Daughter-2008
Religion
Christian






Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Manager
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English
Beginner
Other languages
No
Lives in
 Ukraine
The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
herself






            
Character
I have huge hope you will love me from first sight and first word!:) I have a warm character like a little kitten and sometimes even fell myself like a kitten!:) Kind, sympathetic, gentle and affectionate – that's all about me! I believe what one person could make world better using the warmth and affection, sensitivity and sincerity. My parents always say to me – you should deal with people like you would like that they had behaved with you.
Interests
The best hobbies for me are reading and dancing. I dance all my life, since I remember myself! :) I love to dance all kind of dances - modern dance, ballroom dancing, folk dances! Probably the most popular dances of course modern, it is dynamic, energetic, and very beautiful movements that make everyone around spellbound looking at me and I get pleasure from it. Dancing gives me a great deal, a good figure, coordination and good health, it's all thanks to permanent employment choreography! :)
And of course I love to read. Reading books - this is probably the most magnificent invention of mankind. They make us smarter, make us think and dream, dream about travel, adventure and the present course of love... :)

Her Type of Man
I want to find a diamond! A man who is different from all the others, who will be for me the most loved and adored, of whom I'll want to live. I wish that he would have conquered the whole world only one for me every day and every moment all my life! Man of my dreams must love to dance with me, be a good family man and a good friend.