Sofiya

                     
Age
22
Birthday
06/27/1992 (Cancer)
Eye Color
Blue
Hair Color
Brown
Height
5' 9" (175 cm)
Weight
110 lbs (50 kg)
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Religion
Russian Orthodox






Level of Education
University (unfinished)
Occupation
Student
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English
Intermediate
Other languages
No
Lives in
Ukraine
The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
herself





             
Character
Sofiya, no, it's not the the name of the song, and it's not the name of the model, and not even a name of a sweet-cake. Amazed? Yea, dear - Sofiya is my name! And what do you imagine for yourself, with such a name I didn't turned in to some tender spoiled French woman, I'm still young active and developed Ukrainian! Glad? I'm real!
Interests
From what to start? You know, I have a lot of interests, but most bright from them are sports (as you understood probably from my picks already) which are keeping my body in good shape, theaters - keeping in the good shape my soul, and traveling - keeping in the good shape my mind! How are they sound to you? Good?
Her Type of Man
I'm looking for my man! What does it mean? Dear, it's not difficult at all - my man just behaves as grown up man, knows what he wants in this life, don't afraid to take some risks and to have a pleasure from everything, don't afraid to love! Is it you?