Liliya

                 
Age
24
Birthday
12/29/1989 (Capricorn)
Eye Color
Brown
Hair Color
Fair
Height
5' 3" (161 cm)
Weight
108 lbs (49 kg)
Marital Status
Divorced
Children
Son-2011
Religion
Russian Orthodox




Level of Education
College degree
Occupation
Waiter
Drinking
Socially
Smoking
No
Level of English
Beginner
Other languages
No
Lives in
Ukraine
 The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
herself



         

Character
I never give up and my nearest and dearest know me as the positive person, who always knows how to support at difficult time and share happy moments. I have many friends, but I have only few who are faithful and I can trust them completely. I like to keep smiling and having fun. I do not like to be lazy and feel bored. I like always to try new things and find new hobbies.
Interests
I like the active life's style. My favorite kinds of sports are bicycling, swimming, Wushu, yoga, aerobics, light gymnastics. I like animals and I dream to branch out the animal shelter in the future. I like to take the part into the different charity events. I dream to learn playing golf and driving a car. I like adventures and interesting trips. I like to read about other countries and its traditions. I like reading classical books. I enjoy cooking delicious dishes and as the hospitable woman, I enjoy to invite my friends to my home and to spend warm friendly evenings by chatting, eating or watching retro, comedies films.
Her Type of Man
I believe to find the true, faithful, and loving man, who also believes in true love. I feel I will meet here a right person, who will be Number One in my heart and mind. I know I will find my second half, who will need my care and passion, as flower needs sunshine. I look for the stable, faithful, sincere relations with one man only, who will want family with me, wake up and go to sleep with me only and we can be always together, in spite of everything in life.