Anna


                     
Age
22
Birthday
09/30/1991 (Libra)
Eye Color
Hazel
Hair Color
Black
Height
5' 7" (169 cm)
Weight
114 lbs (52 kg)
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Religion
Russian Orthodox






Level of Education
Student
Occupation
Model
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English
Beginner
Other languages
No
Lives in
 Ukraine
The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
herself






             

Character
I`m emotional, cheerful, sociable, goal oriented and very passionate about life, I have a good heart! I consider myself a very romantic and tender woman. My negative features are tendency to depression, despondency over nothing, I am sometimes not very confident in myself, sometimes I like to exaggerate! But I always try to be open with people and to be useful, I try to take everything from life! My views on life are often changeable, I have a strong sense of duty!
Interests
I like to dance, listen to music, also in my free time I try to follow the fashion. I adore shopping! I like flowers, sunset, sunrise, long phone conversations!
Her Type of Man
I`m looking for a diligent, faithful to his principles and a real man who will respect me, appreciate and love! I have no ideal of a loved one, but I know that he must learn to value our relationship and be honest with me.

For me the most important thing in a relationship is trust. If I find my love, I will never betray him