Eugenia

                     
Age
19
Birthday
01/16/1995 (Capricorn)
Eye Color
Brown
Hair Color
Black
Height
5' 10" (178 cm)
Weight
121 lbs (55 kg)
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Religion
Christian






Level of Education
University (unfinished)
Occupation
Student
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English
Beginner
Other languages
No
Lives in
 Ukraine
The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
herself





Character
I do like dozen of things in my personality - though there are many that I dislike as well.. I think that I am very balanced person in that way) Can say that I'm loyal, opened, trustful - and not afraid to have new experiences. The nasty things in me are that I am too straight in my thoughts expression - and that causes misunderstandings sometimes. I like to think that I am surrounded only by good people - though I do notice the bad sides and not afraid to say that. My friends say that I am a perfectionist and see the world idealized - but I do not think that is a bad thing, dont you think so?)
Interests
I like to make different kinds of photo sessions - and all that is connected to mode business. I love to do sports - jogging and fitness. I like literature, detectives mostly - and different kinds of books for self development. I like movies as well - mostly historical drama. Another hobby is amateur photography - and it is connected to the first hobby of mine I mentioned here mostly)
Her Type of Man
I need to be taken the way I am. A man with whom we would be able to understand each other without words - that is what I am looking for. That does sound a little bit unreal, I said that my friends call me a perfectionist - but I do believe that is possible) I also like self confident and experienced men. Men, who do know what they want in life, who are loyal and stable in relations.I am giving all myself in the relations - and of course I will expect the same from my partner.