Tatyana


                     
Age
20
Birthday
02/28/1994 (Pisces)
Eye Color
Brown
Hair Color
Brown
Height
5' 7" (169 cm)
Weight
110 lbs (50 kg)
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Religion
Russian Orthodox





Level of Education
Student
Occupation
Designer
Drinking
Occasionally
Smoking
No
Level of English
Beginner
Other languages
No
Lives in
Ukraine
The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
hers





Character
People consider me as gracious, radiant, noble and courteous. I adore active way of life. At the same time I am so romantic person with fragile soul and tender heart. I respect strong and self-confident people with a fine future behind. Watching good films, traveling, communication with bright people, visiting theater, learning something new are the things which always make my mood better and which I prefer to do in my spare time.
Interests

Watching good films, traveling, communication with bright people, visiting theatre, learning something new are the things which always make my mood better and which I prefer to do in my spare time.
I'm keen on reading a good book before going to sleep and cooking something special for my relatives and friends.
I often go in for sports to keep myself in good form.
I'm fond of animals and outdoor activities.

Her Type of Man
I am looking for a family-oriented man who is intelligent, responsible, polite and ready for serious steps in life. My second half should be a kind and loving person we must understand and support each other, help in any difficult situation and support our feelings during all our life.