Juliya

                 
Age
25
Birthday
03/21/1989 (Aries)
Eye Color
Brown
Hair Color
Black
Height
5' 8" (173 cm)
Weight
125 lbs (57 kg)
Marital Status
Divorced
Children
Son-2013
Religion
Russian Orthodox





Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Physical Training Teacher
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English
Intermediate
Other languages
No
Lives in
 Ukraine
 The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
herself







Character
I can say that I am direct and honest, I do not like to argue in order to prove my point of view. I am tender and feminine, caring and attentive. I have a good sense of humor and value this quality about people. I am a dreamer, but not far from reality. : ) I am sociable and I can always find a common language with people. And what is the most important I am always in a good temper! : )
Interests
One of my hobbies is sport. It helps me to keep my body fit. I like fitness and shaping. Besides I like cooking and reading books very much. I adore going to the cinemas. Movies and dances are my favorite entertainments. : )

Her Type of Man
I look for a best friend that as a couple we will enjoy each other completely everyday. I have so much to tell you, and I hope that I have touched your heart in someway, so please contact me if you feel I can be the one. ;)