Nina

                 
Age
23
Birthday
03/15/1991 (Pisces)
Eye Color
Green
Hair Color
Brown
Height
5' 3" (160 cm)
Weight
99 lbs (45 kg)
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Religion
Russian Orthodox





Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Other
Drinking
Occasionally
Smoking
No
Level of English
Intermediate
Other languages
No
Lives in
 Ukraine
The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
herself  





           
Character
I am optimistic and funny person ,my friends are always in a good mood if I am near .I always can help if someone need it and I can give them a good advice .My soul is like an open book and sometimes it is very easy to offend me .I always tell the trues .
Interests
I like literature, learning the culture and architecture. I took some courses of design and I like to make photos. Sports is my life I am an activist of healthy life and try to inform people about some value of progress in different kind of competition. I enjoy music and I like small cafes with the sounds of jazz.
Her Type of Man
In my opinion a man should be kind and tolerant to women. His inner world is important for me , and of course his good sense of humor.