Svetlana

                 
Age
20
Birthday
03/14/1994 (Pisces)
Eye Color
Brown
Hair Color
Black
Height
5' 7" (171 cm)
Weight
121 lbs (55 kg)
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Religion
Russian Orthodox





Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Student
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English
Beginner
Other languages
No
Lives in
, Ukraine
The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady
herself  





           
Character
I am a very active and cheerful person. In communication with men I am very tender and soft. I am calm, but very joyful and I like when the man has a good sense of humor.
Interests
As for my interests, I like snowboarding in winter, horse-riding and swimming in summer, animals all year round, dancing.
Her Type of Man
I would like to meet a man who is kind. It is the main for me. Rude men are not for me. So, I prefer good, cheerful, interesting men with a good sense of humor, who are able to discuss many different things.